Make a holiday feather wreath with Holly
November 22, 2010
This holiday season we are definitely seeing a lot of ethereal, white decorations – they are everywhere! Here at hauthaus, we love creating things from scratch, whether its our favorite cookie recipe, sock monkeys (Holly made 4 last year for her cute, little ‘wolf pack’ of nephews!), or handmade holiday decorations and gifts. Now you can follow along with Holly as she creates a beautiful feather wreath in a few quick, easy steps!
- What you need: a metal wreath form, scissors, craft paper, ribbon, boas (we used six that are 6′ long)
- Get started!
- Fill in the wreath form with the craft paper to make it more full.
- Start wrapping the boas around the form. To secure each boa, tuck it into the wire form and craft paper.
- Continue this with each boa all the way around the form.
- Cut a nice long piece of ribbon (about 4′) to hang the wreath from.
- Tie the ends into a pretty bow.
- Hang up on the wall, door, or window.
Filed in design, hauthaus, interior design, Interior Design Chicago, Interior Design Minneapolis, Interior Design St. Paul, lifestyle
Tags: amber ranzau, christmas deocrations, christmas ideas, christmas wreath, decorating, decorating tips, design, easy decorating, haut haus, hauthaus, holiday decor, holiday decorating, holiday decorating ideas, holiday wreath, holly bayer, how-to, make a wreath